Bishop Williamson has recently returned from a visit to Poland where the faithful have been waiting to see him.
Our Polish friends have given us this information –
The pilgrimage began on Sunday 28th August 2016 and finished with the flight home to London from Krakow on Thursday, 12th September.
The visit was organised by a movement of good Polish traditional Catholics. This movement, which aims to what was and is eternal for the Polish Nation – the sanctification of souls through a life of sanctifying grace in Christ and through Christ, and as a result of such a life to try and build the Kingdom of Heaven on Polish soil; The movement learns from the idea of the Militia Immaculata, which was began by the Pole Fr. Maximilian Kolbe.
Bishop Williamson, who continues the fight of Archbishop Lefebvre, oversaw the spiritual and practical (!) side of the trip.
The aim of the pilgrimage was:
1. The proclamation of the Good News of the Gospel
2. An examination of the Faith of the Polish Nation
3. Cooperation with the graces of God … in relation to the Polish nation.
4. Determination of current threats, objectives and activities of the Church Militant in Poland.
5. Tightening the co-operation of Polish Traditionalists with the bishops consecrated by Bishop Williamson and with himself.
Here is one of the Bishop’s conferences – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpFVTwukreg and some pictures taken during the trip.